Success Fees & ATE - Cost Challenges after Herbert Explored
These are uncertain times.
The April 2019 decision in Herbert v HH Law has generated real concern about costs challenges being raised by clients post settlement of the case.
Presented by Dominic Regan, this online live session will consider charging generally and the big pitfalls to avoid.
What You Will Learn
This interactive broadcast will cover the following:
- How to deal with the HH dilemma
- What is the most you can charge the other side?
- Coping with PD 46.6
- Your duty to advise the client on funding options
- The need to minimise the shortfall in recovery
- Where are we with proportionality?
- Non - contentious business agreements
- Reform of damages based agreements
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.