Website Compliance for Law Firms
This webinar will provide practical guidance on how to minimise your website compliance regulatory risk.
You will be provided with an insight into what the regulators are looking for together with best practice tips on backup and security.
- What does your website need to comply with the ICO and the SRA?
- Not sure if you need website terms of service or what should go in them?
- What do you have to do when collecting personal data to comply with GDPR?
- What is it safe to say when promoting your firm online?
- Complying with data subject rights requests under GDPR
- Complying with the SRA’s digital badge requirement for law firm websites
The answers to these questions and more will be covered in this webinar.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- How to comply with GDPR and UK Data Protection Act 2018 in handling personal data
- Privacy policies - what do they need to cover and what needs to be updated for GDPR?
- Backup & cyber security
- Server location & international data transmission under GDPR
- Contact information and contact forms
- Cookie compliance & ePrivacy - do you need to comply and if so how?
- Regulatory requirements - what are the SRA looking for?
- Legal necessities - what does Companies House expect?
- Terms of service - what do they need to say?
- Why your site needs a security certificate
- Website security and best practice