Using a Company Vehicle for Property Investment - A Guide for Accountants
Property investment has for many years been seen as a way of creating a retirement income for clients and this webinar will consider the taxation rules, strategies and recent developments.
What You Will Learn
This 30 minute webinar will cover the following:
- Commercial reasons why investors use companies
- Why having investments in separate companies is likely to become increasingly popular and will reduce SDLT and CGT
- How Clause 24 of the Finance Act has led to a change in investor attitudes towards companies
- How companies make it easier to pass shares to family members and use potentially exempt transfers
- How companies can make mortgages easier and provide ring-fenced security
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Tuesday 20th November 2018 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.