Unlocking Trust Assets in Financial Remedy Proceedings
This webinar looks at trust structures and arrangements and the issues they create when they arise in the context of family financial remedy proceedings. It will provide an explanation of some of the more common devices used.
By viewing this webinar you will be able to recognise such schemes and better understand them.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Venture capital trusts
- Enterprise investment schemes
- Film partnership investment schemes
- Employment benefit trusts
- Employer funded retirement benefit schemes
- Offshore structures
- Disguised income
- The tactical and practical implications of such schemes
- How to present them within a Form E
- How to seek further disclosure in relation to such schemes
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Friday 27th July 2018 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.