MIB Masterclass for RTA Lawyers
This Masterclass is limited to 25 Delegates - Book Now to Guarantee your Place
There are more accidents happening where the Defendant is either uninsured or untraced. In dealing with such cases you will have to determine which MIB agreement, if any, applies to your case.
This masterclass will assist you in understanding and applying the Uninsured Drivers Agreement and the new Untraced Drivers Agreement. You will also learn the implications of the judicial review of various provisions for the Uninsured and Untraced Drivers Agreements by Roadpeace v Secretary of State for Transport & MIB .
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- What's changed in the Untraced Drivers Agreement 2017 and supplementary Uninsured Drivers Agreement 2017?
- A review of the Untraced Drivers Agreement 2003 and Uninsured Drivers Agreement 2015
- VNUK: where are we now?
- The implications of the judicial review of various provisions of the Uninsured and Untraced Drivers Agreements by Roadpeace v Secretary of State for Transport & Motor Insurer's Bureau 
- A focus on ex turpi causa in MIB claims
- A practical approach to the application of the MIB agreements through interactive case studies
2:00pm - 5:15pm
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme