Undertaking ATOL Work - A Guide for Reporting Accountants
The course will cover the role of ATOL accountants and what the CAA and the professional accountancy bodies expect of you.
When applying for a new licence, it is not simply a case of completing an application form and paying the required ATOL licence renewal fee - and with this year’s application deadline of 30 September looming this course will assist you with what you need to know.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- The ATOL renewal process and the role of an ATOL Reporting Accountant
- Why the CAA needs ATOL Reporting Accountants
- ATOL regulations: Guidance Note 10 and The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018
- ATOL Holders - Large, small and special cases
- The process of ATOL Reporting - How the CAA works
- What to do when you can't give a clean report?
- Independent file reviews of ATOL Files
- ATOL Monitoring Visit by the ICAEW
- ABTA and ABTOT Annual Accountants Reports
- VAT - The Tour Operators' Margin Scheme
2:00pm - 5:15pm
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme