Understanding Sporting Rights on Farm Property
This live broadcast session is aimed at those who encounter country sports within the context of property transactions.
The session will cover:
- The law relating to the ownership of birds and game
- Property rights associated with shooting and taking away birds and game
- The law relating to the right to fish
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- When and what you can shoot?
- The new Natural England ‘licences’
- How rights to shoot on third party land arise and can be created
- Examining methods of retaining and exercising shooting rights
- Sporting licences and leases
- Considering profits, registration and methods of transfer
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.