Understanding FIDIC - A 1 Hour Guide
FIDIC is the most commonly used international form of construction contract.
This webinar will explore a number of the practical points that arise when negotiating and operating FIDIC contracts. It will also look at some of the changes made in the FIDIC 2017 suite of contracts.
If you are involved in negotiating or working under FIDIC contracts, then this webinar is for you.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- What are the different FIDIC contracts and when should they be used?
- What are the key changes in the FIDIC Red, Yellow and Silver contracts in the 2017 suite?
- The FIDIC golden principles
- Making claims and resolving disputes under the FIDIC contracts
- Limitations on liability under the FIDIC contracts
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Monday 24th June 2019 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.