Unblocking the Tricky Issues in GDPR - A One Hour Guide
There has been much discussion with regards to the requirements of the GDPR, which can lead to confusion as to how the GDPR applies and how best to implement its requirements. Some aspects of the GDPR can at times feel tricky.
This webinar will consider some of the aspects that sometimes need further consideration and think about how to best approach tricky areas so as to unblock these potential issues for internal stakeholders and clients.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The relationship between the GDPR and the UK Data Protection Bill
- How to assess data flows and who is processing in what capacity (namely controller or processor) and the commercial liabilities associated with this
- The lawful grounds for processing personal data under GDPR
- The lawful grounds for processing special categories of personal data under the GDPR and additional requirements set out by the DPA 2018
- When breaches are reportable under the GDPR?
- How Brexit may affect the DPA 2018 and international data transfers