UK GAAP & FRED 67 - A Guide for Auditors
The Financial Reporting Exposure Draft ('FRED 67') announces significant changes to new UK GAAP and poses issues for companies and their auditors.
The webinar will cover the practical problems identified in implementing new UK GAAP, the proposed changes and consider the options available to minimise the compliance burden.
This webinar is aimed at those involved in the preparation and audit of accounts.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- FRED 67 - the proposed changes
- Investment properties
- The revised definition of basic financial instruments
- Interest free loans
- Other issues
- Transitional issues
- Effective date and early adoption options
- Link with initial compliance
- Options for implementation
- Lessons from early adopters
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Thursday 20th July 2017 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.