Trusts in Scotland - An Update for Private Client Professionals
Trusts are being used more and more to assist families in planning for the future and mitigating tax.
This new course will consider the recent significant changes which every professional should be aware of.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- Practical tips and strategies for FATCA compliance
- Practicalities and challenges involved in trust registration
- Personal injury trusts - when they should be used and how to know which type of trust is most appropriate for a situation
- The impact of life interest and discretionary trusts on the residence nil rate band
- Recent case law on disclosure
2:00pm - 5:15pm
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme