Transfer Pricing for Small Businesses - A Roadmap
Transfer pricing rules cover international transactions and structures, and the topic tends to get into the headlines when it affects multinationals - but, even with the UK rules, smaller businesses are not exempt.
This webinar will look at how transfer pricing can affect smaller businesses: who's at risk, and what practical steps should be taken to minimise that risk?
This introductory webinar is suitable for anyone advising smaller businesses with international connections.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- UK transfer pricing rules:
- What are they
- When will they affect smaller businesses
- Who is at risk
- Outside the UK, approaches to transfer pricing
- Risk areas for smaller UK businesses
- Compliance with transfer pricing rules
- Documentation requirements
- Valuation issues
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Wednesday 6th June 2018 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.