Top Tips on Trust Drafting - An Essential Guide
This introductory level webinar will cover the principles of trust drafting including bare trusts, discretionary trusts and lifetime interests.
It is aimed at private client fee earners and support staff with little or no understanding of drafting trusts.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- What do you need for a trust to exist?
- What types of trust are there?
- What are some trust drafting pitfalls?
- The three certainties and trusts constitution
- Types of trust and how drafting varies
- Common trust clauses - drafting tips and tricks
- The rules against perpetuities and accumulations
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Friday 21st September 2018 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.