Top Tips for Employment Tribunal Advocacy - Best Practice & Procedure
Presented by a leading advocacy trainer this webinar will cover all aspects of both oral and written advocacy in the Employment Tribunal, including case preparation, completing ET1 and ET3 forms, PHs, deposit orders, witness statements, preparation for hearings, cross-examination, closing submissions and skeleton arguments.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- How to prepare an employment case for hearing
- Procedure and guidance when a case is listed for the PH
- How to deal with deposit orders and striking out
- Making the best use of witness statements
- Tips for cross-examination
- Effective case management
- How to please Employment Judges
- Drafting effective skeleton arguments
- Making persuasive submissions to the Court or Tribunal
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Tuesday 13th February 2018 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.