Tools, Tips & Techniques for Support Staff
Top notch support staff are the oil that makes the engine of the organisation purr - they may not be recognised on a daily basis but, without them, things would grind to a halt.
This live broadcast session explores the key things any proactive member of the support team can put into place to add even more value to their role and organisation.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Examine different working styles and identify how to best work with those who are different to us
- A quick guide to time management
- How to say ‘no’ assertively when juggling tasks
- Dealing with procrastination
- Personal branding - what is it and how can it help get our voices heard?
- How to identify areas for improvement
- Using process maps and root cause analysis to identify the cause of any issues
- Responding positively to change
- Putting together recommendations that management will listen to
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.