Tier 2 Immigration - The Latest Developments Explored
This webinar will provide up-to-date guidance on Tier 2 of the Points Based System (PBS).
It will appeal to those who need to keep up to date with the steady stream of changes in this category, as well as those who need guidance on Tier 2 compliance and may benefit from practical hints and tips.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Review of the recent developments under Tier 2 of the PBS
- Additions to the UK Shortage Occupation List
- Tier 4 (General) students switching to Tier 2 (General)
- Tier 2 compliance and best practice
- Sponsored worker’s date of entry to the UK - impact on Tier 2 sponsors
- What might Tier 2 look like in the future?
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Monday 9th March 2020 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.