The New SRA Transparency Rules Explained - Practical Solutions & More
The Transparency Rules have been published and apply from 6 December 2018. They require all SRA regulated firms to amend their websites in order to publicise a range of information to clients and prospects alike about your prices, people, potential timescales and a range of other information.
This short webinar will explain the requirements and offer some further thoughts on how firms can approach this new initiative.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Key information which must be provided:
- Price and fee details and structures
- Likely timescales of a typical matter
- Personnel involved
- Complaints mechanisms
- The areas of work for which transparency will be required
- What about the others?
- What is NOT required?
- How do you do all this in 3 months?
- Practical solutions