The Licensing Act - Autumn 2019 Update
The ever-changing scenery in alcohol and entertainment licensing continues unabated.
This webinar will provide a comprehensive and practical update of the recent statutory and case law changes.
It is aimed at both experienced practitioners and those newer to the licensing field, whether representing the trade, local authorities, residents or responsible authorities and will ensure that all are brought right up to date.
What You Will Learn
Topics to be covered include:
- Reforms to summary reviews and interim steps
- Cumulative Impact Assessments
- Illegal workers
- Late night levies
- Public Sector Equality Duty and Sexual Entertainment Venues
- Habitats Regulations & Licensing
- The revised s.182 Guidance
- Licence and appeal fees
- Planning & licensing
- Appeal costs against non-parties
- Case law update