The Law of Rights in Security
This half-day course will provide delegates with an opportunity to understand standard securities and that there are other forms of heritable security, what your duties are to client and lender including compliance with UK Finance, how to take security over moveable property including aircraft and ships and the law relating to guarantees. A new section will briefly refer to enforcement of standard securities.
This course is aimed at both property law solicitors and paralegals practising conveyancing where lending is involved.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- Forms of heritable security
- Enforcement of standard securities
- Duties to lenders and UK Finance compliance
- Reports on title v certificates of title
- Forms of moveable security
- Guarantees and cautionary obligations
2:00pm - 5:15pm
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme