The Impact of Social Media on Personal Injury Claims
This short webinar will examine the impact of social media on personal injury claims.
It will examine how a Claimant’s case can be adversely affected through social media and will consider the rapidly evolving relationship between social media and the law. It will also focus on some recent case law and highlight the key advice you should be giving to your client at the start of a case.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The implications of the wrong social media post and the risk of fundamental dishonesty
- Facebook and its effect on credibility
- Getting caught out by Twitter
- Protecting your client through advice and tactics
- Case studies - where did it all go wrong?
This webinar was recorded on 2nd March 2020