The Corporate Deal - A Guide for Support Staff
This course is aimed at paralegals and support staff interested in getting a better understanding of what you are doing and why, to help you be a more effective member of the team and to improve your own job satisfaction.
By the end of the course, you will have had an introduction to the basics of English company law and what happens in the course of a company sale to enable you to play a fuller role in supporting the partners and other team members.
What You Will Learn
The course will cover the following:
- Business structures in the UK
- Shareholders' roles and responsibilities
- Directors' roles and responsibilities
- Decision making in a limited company
- What is a PSC?
- What do you have to tell Companies House?
- Buying and selling a limited company
9:30am - 5:15pm
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme