The Contract of Sale - What Conveyancing Support Staff Need to Know
This webinar will provide you with an introduction to the contract of sale and consider its significance if things go wrong.
Aimed at support staff assisting on conveyancing transactions, it will provide you with an understanding of the contract of sale and how to draft it.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The purpose of the contract of sale
- The key Standard Conditions of Sale
- Some of the changes introduced in the Law Society Conveyancing Protocol (2019 update)
- The importance of the Special Conditions
- Draft a straightforward contract for the sale of a freehold property
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Wednesday 8th January 2020 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.