Tax Planning for SMEs - An Update for Accountants & Tax Advisors
Although there are many favourable tax breaks for the owner-managed business, there has never been a time when practitioners have had to tread more carefully in giving advice to such clients.
This course provides a current perspective on appropriate planning techniques as well as pitfalls.
This course is suitable for all professional staff in general practice.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- Dividends - the end of an era
- Write-off of close company loans and dividend rates
- Loans to participators
- Distributions in a winding up and S396B ITTOIA 2005
- Some entrepreneurs' relief case law
- Excepted assets and IHT
- Deathbed planning and rights issues
- Recycling business relief
- Goodwill and other intangibles - a review of the current tax position
2:00pm - 5:15pm
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme