TUPE & COVID-19 - From Furloughed Workers to Restructuring with David Reade QC
This live broadcast session presented by David Reade QC will provide you with an update of the recent developments in TUPE, in particular the issues surrounding business restructuring and insolvency, furloughed workers due to COVID-19 and tips on how to manage TUPE and collective redundancy in the present circumstances.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- A round up of recent development in TUPE
- A focus on the TUPE issues surrounding business restructuring and insolvency at this time
- TUPE and the furloughed worker
- The emergency alterations in the insolvency regime and its implications for the acquisition
- How to manage TUPE and collective redundancy in the present circumstances
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.