Stakeholder Reporting - Recent Trends & Update
‘High quality and transparent reporting are fundamental to building trust and to the long-term success of UK companies and the wider economy’ The Financial Reporting Council (FRC) Annual Review of Corporate Governance and Reporting (2017/18) published October 2018.
This live session considers recent trends in the reporting landscape, purportedly introduced to give stakeholders (such as employees, suppliers and consumers) more influence over big business.
As these reporting requirements predominantly affect companies defined as ‘large’ under the Companies Act, this session is aimed at directors, shareholders, company secretaries, solicitors, accountants (and any other business professionals) who are looking for a timely update on this area.
Find out the what, when, who and how of each type of reporting requirement, also looking at the practical difficulties of compliance and horizon-scanning future developments. Delegates will receive a comprehensive set of notes and will consider the topics in the context of real-life examples.
What You Will Learn
This interactive session will covering the following:
- Gender Pay Gap Reports
- Transparency in Supply Chain Statements under The Modern Slavery Act
- Payment Practices (Invoices) Reports
- The new Strategic Report s.172 Statement
- The new Directors’ Report stakeholder reporting requirements concerning the company’s engagement with employees, suppliers and others
- The new additional emissions, energy consumption and energy efficiency reporting requirements
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.