Social Housing & Shared Ownership - A Guide for Conveyancers
As prices rise and affordability becomes more and more of an issue, shared ownership is often the best way for people to say they own their own home.
So many conveyancers shy away from dealing with this area as they are unsure what is so different from the ‘norm’.
This webinar will discuss the key issues for conveyancers.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The difference between shared equity and shared ownership
- An overview of the model shared ownership lease
- Stamp duty land tax basics on shared ownership and how to calculate the same in a few easy steps
- Basics of the Capital funding guide
- Issues for mortgage lenders
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Tuesday 17th September 2019 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.