Shooting & Fishing Rights on Farm Property
This webinar will look at the right to shoot and carry away birds and other game as well as fishing in private and public water.
The webinar is aimed at those who encounter country sports within the context of property transactions.
The course will cover:
- The law relating to the ownership of birds and game
- Property rights associated with shooting and taking away birds and game (including a review of Fuller v Kitzing and another 
- The law relating to the right to fish
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- When and what you can shoot?
- How rights to shoot on third party land arise and can be created
- What are fishing rights and how can they arise