Shareholders’ Rights & Remedies in ROI - The Latest Developments - Learn Live
This live broadcast session will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the general position and the latest developments with regard to shareholders’ rights and remedies in private companies in Ireland under the Companies Act 2014 (the ‘Act’) and elsewhere.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- The protection of minority shareholders in Irish private companies
- Oppression under section 212 of the Act
- Tips for dealing with oppression
- The statutory rights of shareholders
- The personal rights of shareholders
- The essential elements in a shareholders’ agreement
- A shareholders’ agreement checklist
- How do you ensure that your client is fully aware of its rights and remedies as a shareholder?
- How do you ensure that your client makes a successful oppression claim against its company?
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.