Service Level Agreements & the COVID-19 Crisis
Before COVID-19, service level agreements could be drafted on the basis that the supplier would be fully operational and able to meet any service level targets or performance criteria.
Due to the disruption caused by COVID-19, when customers are hiring suppliers, new elements will need to be considered and added to service level agreements.
This webinar will explore the new issues that need to be considered when entering into an SLA including clauses to help mitigate risk due to the COVID-19 crisis.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- New issues to consider when entering into an SLA
- Practical ways to cater for these new issues in SLAs
- Clauses that can help to mitigate risk in SLAs
- How is the supplier actually going to organise resources to service the contract?
- How is the supplier going to organise staffing to service the contract?
- Will there be any changes in the ways that services are delivered (e.g. online v in person)?
- What are the downsides of any service delivery changes?
- Is the customer happy to accommodate the way in which the service provider is proposing to service the contract?
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Friday 26th June 2020 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation