Serious Incident Reporting for Charities - Live At Your Desk
This new virtual classroom seminar discusses the process for identifying and making serious incident reports and the internal policies and procedures that charities should have in place to ensure that they are reported appropriately to the Charity Commission.
The session will provide useful insights on the Charity Commission’s expectations, the structure and content of the serious incident reporting form as well as the latest guidance from the Charity Commission on the reporting of serious incidents during the coronavirus pandemic.
It is suitable for all charity practitioners, whether in private practice or in-house.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- How to identify serious incidents
- Reporting responsibilities and timeframes
- Practical tips on how to manage serious incidents
- Learning lessons from reporting serious incidents
- How to make a serious incident report and the Charity Commission’s approach
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.