Reward Packages - Full Steam Ahead for 2020
Now that the first stages of Brexit are complete, all government departments are full steam ahead on business as usual issues that have been on hold for the last three years, and we have gladly seen activity on benefits and expenses: data gathering about P11Ds, activity on the living accommodation exemption and attempts to restrict trivial benefits.
This webinar will bring you up to date on developments in all areas of reward.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Pensions - Workplace and State
- What is a collective defined contribution pension that is ushered in as part of the new Pensions Bill?
- This year the state pension age reaches 66, over 14,000 employees stopped taking their state pension last year, do you understand the interaction between state and workplace provision?
- 2020 Benefit In Kind Changes
- A new emissions’ regime for company cars will be introduced for those that are registered from 6 April 2020 onwards
- Tightening of trivial benefits
- Visas and pecuniary liabilities
- The End of the 2017 Transitional OpRA Provisions
- The transitional period for some benefits ends on the 5 April 2021 - what do you need to know?
- Salary Sacrifice and Benefits Provisions
- National minimum wage and family related statutory payments - what are the rules?
- Benefits and Expenses - Tips and Traps
- Maximising available exemptions
- Compliant expense policies
- On the Horizon
- Living accommodation
- Mandatory payrolling
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Thursday 4th June 2020 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.