Recent Developments in Product Liability & Product Safety - Winter Update
Product liability risks for product manufacturers are changing. As new technologies open up new product sectors, new markets and create new types of risk, our laws and regulations are adapting.
This webinar will bring you the latest updates on the development of product liability and product safety law and practice.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Latest caselaw on strict liability under the EU Product Liability Directive
- Current European Commission review of the Product Liability Directive - status and next steps
- The interplay between regulatory compliance and product liability
- The changing face of product liability for product manufacturers
- Risk assessments and product recalls - international challenges
- The impact of new technologies and policy implications
- International developments in product regulation policy
- Developments with the new UK Office for Product Safety and Standards
- Practical approaches to international product liability risks