Reasonable Adjustments in the Workplace - The Duties & Obligations for Employers
This live broadcast workshop explores an employer’s duties to make reasonable adjustments. We will consider how employers can best assist employees and how individuals can request reasonable adjustments.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- The law relating to reasonable adjustments - duties and obligations
- When must an employer make reasonable adjustments?
- What do we mean by reasonable?
- Deciding on what adjustments need to be made
- How does a worker go about requesting?
- Altering physical features
- Providing equipment or aids
- Adjustments and sickness absence
- Adjustments and redundancy
- Reasonable adjustments and the recruitment process
- Paying for reasonable adjustments
- Case law and practical exercises
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.