RTA Stage 3 - Practical Issues & Pitfalls Explained
Many personal injury practitioners will be familiar with the portal process and in turn Stage 3 due to parties not being able to reach settlement.
Whilst Stage 3 can be determined by a judge on papers, they often form an oral hearing.
This webinar provides a helpful summary of the relevant law, Civil Procedure Rules and practical issues and pitfalls that will enable you to prepare or present these cases as best as possible at Stage 3.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Stage 2 and the importance of uploading evidence
- The Court Proceedings Pack
- What arguments can and cannot be raised at Stage 3 - Mulholland v Hughes
- Credit hire claims as Stage 3
- Listing issues
- Part B - Matloob v EUI Ltd 
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Tuesday 12th May 2020 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.