RTA Claims & the Civil Liability Act - The End of Personal Injury As We Know It?
The Government has persisted with its plans for revamping the process for many personal injury claims despite the many practical difficulties. As a result more cases will fall into the no costs regime, fewer clients will be entitled to claim and much lower damages will be available for the injured party. There are many exceptions to the new processes and it is vital that solicitors understand the details of the new system if they are to be able to make the work profitable while giving clients the service that they need?
This webinar will explain what the new system does and does not include.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- What types of accident will the new system cover?
- What type of claimant is included?
- When does the new system come into force?
- Small claims limit for RTA claims
- Tariff of damages - what is included?
- What about small claims for employment and other claims
- The Discount Rate - the decision at last
- How to adapt to the changes and still make a profit
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Monday 22nd February 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.