Quantifying Damages in Cerebral Palsy Claims - A Guide to the Key Issues
This live broadcast session is intended to cover issues relating to the quantification of damages in cerebral palsy claims. It will address the main heads of damages that feature in those claims, review the approach adopted by the High Court and Court of Appeal in recent cases and provide guidance on how to collate and structure evidence in order to ensure that your client’s needs are met.
What You Will Learn
This live session will cover the following:
- Understanding cerebral palsy and the key issues for quantum
- The Court’s approach to damages
- Lost earnings, pension loss and claims for lost years
- Care and case management
- Therapy, massage therapy and aquatic therapy
- Equipment and assistive technology
- Vehicles and transport
- Court of protection
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.