Public Contracts Regulations: How to Avoid a Procurement Challenge
This live lunchtime broadcast will consider the available supplier selection procedures under the Public Contracts Regulations, and will then look in detail at the areas which are most likely to give rise to a challenge by a supplier, and the steps which can be taken to avoid or mitigate the risk of challenge.
Delegates will gain an understanding of the key risk areas for a public body in relation to the Public Contracts Regulations. For public bodies, the session will be beneficial to those planning or running a high value or high profile procurement process. For suppliers, the session will provide an insight into the decision making processes within public bodies in relation to public procurements.
What You Will Learn
This interactive course will cover the following:
- Designing the procurement process
- Market engagement exercises
- Running the evaluation process, including clarifications and presentations
- Standstill letters and debrief meetings
- Contract variations and extensions
- Recent case law on procurement challenges and the outcomes
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.