Property Disputes - How to Make Mediation a Success
With mediation becoming the norm in property disputes it is important for practitioners and their clients to understand how to get the best out of it and how they can make the day a success.
This webinar will review the importance of mediation and provide guidance on what to expect.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- A brief recap on why you should mediate including the latest statistics
- How to prepare properly for mediation
- How to get the best out of the mediator and the day
- Why do some mediations ‘fail’
- Specific issues to think about in property disputes
- How to document your deal and beware of Abberley & Ors v Abberley  EWHC 1564 (Ch)
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Monday 10th February 2020 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.