Professional Negligence - A Hot Topic Round-Up
This is the essential round up of latest cases for professional negligence practitioners whether claimants or defendants.
Viewing this webinar will assist in fine tuning advice on duty, causation and loss together with the defendant's perspective.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Pre-action disclosure after Reef
- Aggregation clauses after AIG v Woodman
- Conveyancing scams Purrunsing and Dreamvar
- Loss of a chance - new court of appeal guidance
- Remoteness and pure economic loss in tort or in contract or in both?
- Failure and duty to warn in a limited retainer after Baxendale
- Recent solicitors, accountants, surveyors negligence
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Friday 23rd February 2018 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.