Professional Negligence - A Hot Topic Round-Up
This is the essential round up of latest cases for professional negligence practitioners whether claimants or defendants.
Viewing this webinar will assist in fine tuning advice on duty, causation and loss together with the defendant's perspective.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Duty-gratuitous services (Lejonvarn)
- Sharing the duty of care with barristers (Dunhill)
- Continuing duties (Worthing)
- Retainer v duty (Greenhalg)
- Duty v regulatory backdrop (CGL Group)
- Information v advice (Hughes Holland)
- Duty to warn (Baxendale)
- Loss calculated at the date of trial (LSREF)
- Loss of a chance - new threshold test
- Advice reasonably incidental (Seery)
- Conveyancing fraud (Dreamvar)
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Wednesday 13th December 2017 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.