Preparing for PAYE Modernisation - A Guide for Payroll Personnel
PAYE is scheduled to operate in real time from 1 January 2019 in the Republic of Ireland. This is much more than a change of software for employers and agents and is a total business process change.
The legislation for the changes to the PAYE system is in place since the passing of the 2017 Finance Act and some changes have already been introduced.
This new course is aimed at all payroll personnel and payroll agents.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- Summary of revenue PAYE Modernisation Project
- How to prepare for the change
- Revenue Compliance Project
- Practical steps for getting ready
- Changes in 2018 following Finance Act 2017
- Other jurisdictions - comparisons
- Pitfalls to avoid
- Employment related issues following the recent Finance Act 2017
- Social Welfare 2017 changes that affect employment issues
Quick Quiz - Test Your Knowledge: Just click Payroll
2:00pm - 5:15pm
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme