Preparing Your Practice for the Briggs Reforms - A Guide for Litigators
New developments that will change the face of litigation are around the corner including the development of Practice Direction 51N.
What will your practice look like? What changes need to be made? How should you begin planning now?
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- Changes to extend small claims
- PI and housing cases - what will happen
- Fixed recoverable costs in fast track (new limits)
- Capped costs up to £250,000 in multi track and other costs reforms
- The online and digital court - what this means for your practice
- Unbundled legal services
- Client - solicitor costs working the different funding models
- Fixed fees
- Flexible trials - faster?
- New changes to streamline disclosure
- Project planning and work flow delegation ideas
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme