Post GDPR Challenges - An Update with Robert Bond
This webinar will highlight the continuing post GDPR challenges.
Transparency and accountability have caused so many organisations to audit their data processing activities and to reassess their policies and procedures.
The GDPR is not always as prescriptive as expected and so it is not always clear what needs to be put into practice.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- How to be transparent and demonstrate accountability
- What lawful grounds to rely upon for processing personal data
- What are data subject rights and how to manage them?
- How to deal with controller and processor contracts
- Why data retention periods are complex
- Who can claim and investigate when it all goes wrong?
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Tuesday 24th March 2020 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.