Planning Law for Residential Property Lawyers in 1 Hour
Planning and associated problems present themselves almost every day for the residential conveyancing lawyer. This webinar deals with the most common of these, and presents them by reference to a typical local search.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Due diligence in enquiries and searches of Local Authorities
- Which planning permissions affect the property?
- What do the conditions on the planning permissions mean?
- What work can be carried out on the dwelling house without planning permission?
- What Building Regulations are needed?
- How to avoid complaints/negligence actions from your clients?
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Thursday 8th November 2018 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.