Planning Law Update - Case Law, Legislation & Government Guidance
This webinar will review the recent changes in the planning system and will provide a case law update.
It is aimed at planning and property professionals who wish to keep abreast of the rapidly changing face of planning law and practice.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The effect of the first major changes to the NPPF and the NPPG in 6 years
- Will proposed reforms to S 106 and CIL result in better provision of infrastructure?
- Reform of Local Plan making - will it result in more Green Belt being lost?
- Neighbourhood Planning Act 2017 - what effect will the reform of Grampian conditions have?
- Planning Appeals - how does the Planning Inspectorate speed up the process?
- Important case law affecting the interpretation of NPPF, duty to cooperate, delays and judicial review proceedings