Persuasive PowerPoint - How to Stand Out from the Crowd
This webinar is a bite-sized guide for anyone who needs to deliver a presentation using Microsoft PowerPoint and similar IT applications.
It will help you avoid simple mistakes and stand out from the crowd with the stunning clarity of your presentations. Many people overdo them, but less really is more in this case.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Fundamentals of designing a presentation
- The importance of setting an audience objective
- How to appeal to different learning styles in your presentations
- Designing good slides and bad slides
- Using graphics for impact
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Tuesday 27th March 2018 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.