Personal Insolvency - The Latest Update with Stephen Allinson
Personal insolvency numbers are at their highest levels for several years, and several high profile bankruptcies have hit the headlines. The Government has also recently consulted on the personal debt solutions framework and more reform may be on the horizon.
This webinar will consider recent developments and will include an analysis of the recent important personal insolvency cases which are relevant to day to day practice.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The personal insolvency market in 2019 - will the numbers continue to increase?
- Engaging with creditors - is this improving?
- Matrimonial law v insolvency law - challenges faced and practical solutions
- Appointing the right insolvency practitioner - what to look for
- Recovering assets from bankrupts - recent case law developments
- Will the proposed reforms change the landscape?
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Wednesday 31st July 2019 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.