Personal Injury Trusts - An Introduction
This 1 hour webinar will provide an introduction to personal injury trusts and will cover the rules surrounding them and when they should be used.
- When a personal injury trust is appropriate
- The critical timing of putting the trust in place
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- How to draft a personal injury trust
- The different types of trust that can be used
- When Court approval might be needed
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Monday 20th November 2017 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.