Permitted Development Rights - The Key Issues
This virtual classroom seminar will provide you with an update of all the current Permitted Development Rights including all the latest Government Reforms introduced in July and August 2020.
The session will cover what is allowed and what is not allowed to be done to a property or piece of land without needing planning permission.
All changes introduced as a result of COVID-19 will be dealt with.
In addition, the new Business Use Class E will be explored along with the new rights to extend and demolish under new Classes F1 and F2.
The session is aimed at all practitioners involved in the planning and development matters as advisors or developers.
What You Will Learn
This live broadcast session will cover the following:
- Is it development?
- What, if any, permitted development is allowed?
- What limitations are there?
- Can these rights be limited at a local level?
- What are the main problems caused by Prior Approval provisions?
- What take up is there likely to be of the new rights to demolish and extend?
- How will the new Use Classes impact on our high streets?
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.