Pension Rights on Business Sales - The Key Issues
This webinar will cover the difficult but critically important issue of when pension rights transfer on the sale of a business. This issue can arise every time a business with an occupational pension scheme is transferred.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- How to identify the possible problems on a business transfer
- What to do about them
- What rights will transfer on the business sale?
- What are the problem issues you need to watch out for?
- What the current domestic and European case law is, particularly the decision in Procter & Gamble 
- Where is the law likely to go in the future?