Payroll & RTI - Winter Update
Despite the impact of Brexit on business as usual HMRC have still moved ahead with developments in RTI and the link through to personal and business tax accounts.
This webinar explores the developments keeping you up to date with the latest compliance risks and communication challenges.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Why using RTI data is key to the government digital strategy and the use of RTI to collect cross-government data
- What is dynamic coding and why is it different to HMRC’s previous approach to coding?
- How to use a personal tax account to manage your tax affairs
- Developing a communication strategy for employees
- Official resources you can use to cascade information
- How RTI data can impact what employees can see in their tax account
- What will IR35 deemed employees see in their personal tax account
- Current RTI issues and the impact on employers and employees with particular focus on Universal Credit
- The importance of managing your business tax account
- April 2020 developments for RTI including changes to employment allowance and the interaction with state aid, NI on termination payments and a new statutory payment